Material: ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, nylon, polyester, polypropylene
Safe working force: 1-50T
Effective length: 1-100M
Safety factor: 6:1
Elongation: 2% to 5% under extreme working force
Executive Standard: JB/T8521.1-2007
Specifications: according to customer needs
1. Possess lightweight and easy usability, and reduce the pressure on the surface load;
2. Be soft without harm to goods, and suitable for the lifting of the precise objects;
3. Have high strength and meet the lifting of more than 50t - 300t, making up for the tonnage limit of flat sling;
4. Be provided with good anti-corrosion and wear-resisting properties;
5. Improve the labor efficiency and save the cost;
6. Be wide-range in application: port terminals, chemicals, steel, machinery, installation and other industrial sectors.
1. The annular flexible sling is also called the round sling, has the outer protective jacket and the inner bearing core, and forms the infinite beam by stitching;
2. The tonnage of the sling is from 0.5t - 300t, and the length of the sling can be determined according to customers' requirement;
4. The character of soft lifting makes this kind of sling as the preferred rigging for the lifting of the precise objects;
5. There are various lifting methods, and the lifting safety factor varies with the lifting methods;
7. The anti-wear and anti-cutting protective jackets can be attached;
8. It has a unique label and uses international standard colors to distinguish the carrying tonnage, which is easily identifiable even if the sling is worn;
9. Be light and soft, and easy to use in narrow space;
10. Be non-conductive, without risk of electric shock;
11. Meet the European Norm EN1492-1: 2000 and Chinese Industry Standard JB/T8521-2007.
1. Lifting in the port when exporting steel pipe;
2. Underground equipment and energy transfer and handling operations;
3. Lifting operations in machinery industry workshops such as metallurgy, chemicals and casting;
4. Wind-proof in the process of container marine transportation, bundling in the process of cargo transportation, and lifting operations on the offshore oil platforms.
Precautions of type selection:
When selecting the type of the sling, the using method coefficients having common impact, such as the size, weight and shape of the lifted loads as well as the lifting methods to be used, must be taken account. Besides, the requirement of ultimate working force, the working environment and the type of load must be taken seriously.
It is necessary to select a sling that has appropriate length and satisfies the using method. If multiple slings are used simultaneously to lift the load, the type of slings must be same. No matter the attachments or soft lifting lugs are required or not, the end of the sling, the auxiliary accessories and the matching problem of lifting equipment must be given careful consideration.